The ShockWatch/SpotSee TiltWatch indicator range detects and records unacceptable tilting of goods that must remain upright. Removal of the adhesive backing activates the chosen device. Once applied to the shipping container, the product cannot be tipped without indisputable evidence of mishandling. The TiltWatch XTR and TiltWatch Plus are reliable and economical solutions to deter damage to goods in transit caused when goods are tilted or overturned during the journey.
- Tilt detection for a wide array of product types and sizes
- Easy to install and activate with removal of adhesive backing
- Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Immune to normal handling conditions and aircraft takeoff angles
- Moisture-proof vacuum seal allows for use in humid applications e.g. ocean cargo
- Inversion indicator registers complete overturn (TiltWatch Plus only)
Benefits of using TiltWatch
- Provides indisputable evidence of tilting
- Ensures quality of product
- Reduces product damage and losses incurred during transportation
- Provides simple, cost-effective prevention of tilting
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Affixes directly to goods or packaging for clear visibility
- Patented design prevents false activation from random vibration
- Unique identifier eliminates requirement for custom serialisation
Tilt Indicators types:
- Tiltwatch XTR: TheTiltWatch XTR tilt indicator detects unacceptable tilting on goods that must remain upright. The TiltWatch XTR tilt indicator turns red if the container it is affixed to is tilted past 80° or is completely upended. TiltWatch XTR tilt indicator will not activate under normal handling conditions or aircraft take-offs.
- TiltWatch Plus
The TiltWatch Plus tilt indicator determines the exact angle of tilt and from what direction the shipment tilted, and also indicates whether complete overturn has occurred – providing complete 360-degree monitoring.
Once attached to the shipment, the SpotBot BLE measures and records temperature, humidity, tilt, and shock with the data visualised through a mobile application via Bluetooth.