SHOCKWATCH MAG 2000
MAG 2000 impact indicators are a cost-effective, resettable, and reusable impact indicators designed specifically for cargo that weighs 500 pounds or more. The device is widely used on rail cars and trucking fleets to monitor for excessive impacts during humping or latching. It measures shocks in 0.5G increments between 0.5 and 20Gs.
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Electronics – Computer Hardware
- Consumer Products
- Construction – Supplies and Fixtures
- Energy and Utilities
- Metal Fabrication
- Consumer Electronics
- Equipment Rental
- Auto and Truck Manufacturers
- Scientific and Technical Instruments
- Aerospace and Defense
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Logistics / Transport and Storage
- Electronics – Telecommunications
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Reduces mishandling through awareness.
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling.
- Alert’s recipient to inspect contents before acceptance.
- Monitor for excessive impacts during humping or latching on rail cars or trucking fleets.
- Promotes chain of accountability for all product handling.
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging.
- Helps identify trouble spots in supply chain, from production to transportation and storage.
- Helps increase quality of product from dock to dock.