SpotSee Shocklog G View
ShockWatch /SpotSee G-View monitors and records up to 300 impact events experienced during cargo transportation, storage, and usage of products and equipment at an affordable price point.
- Allows axis thresholds to be programmed independently for precise monitoring.
- Decreases damage-related costs.
- Deters improper handling and operation.
- Helps identify opportunities for improvement in the supply chain.
- Alert’s recipients and operators to inspect goods and equipment for potential damage.
- Helps determine when unacceptable conditions occur.
- Allows for corrective actions to be taken.
- Maintains and displays information in tamper proof files.
Use ShockWatch g-View with:
- Packaging and vehicles in supply chain
- Nuclear materials
- Biomedical supplies
- Wind turbines
- Rail and sea containers
- Telecommunication/computer racks
- Medical/lab equipment …and much more
- Independent x, y and z impact thresholds that can be independently programmed for precise monitoring Sensors to record date, time, internal temperature, axis exceeded, and axis amplitude
- iButton® for setup,resetting, and data transfer
- Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
- LED lights for visual notification of threshold breaches