Shockwatch/SpotSee impact indicator labels deter mishandling and reduce damage-related costs by indicating when products have been exposed to a potentially damaging impact during transit or in storage. ShockWatch devices are tamper proof, field armable, mechanically activated devices that turn bright red when an impact occurs.
Features & Benefits
1) Deter mishandling and reduce damage related costs to your products. Indicate when the packaging has been exposed to a potentially damaging impact during transit or in storage.
ShockWatch impact labels are tamperproof, mechanically activated devices. They turn bright red when an impact occurs over the g force threshold of the ShockWatch label. Shockwatch Impact Labels have an omni directional impact response.
2) Available in five sensitivities (g forces), as indicated by the five different colours. Simply match the sensitivity of the ShockWatch Label to the level of impact the product and packaging can withstand. This should be done according to any non operating shock specifications that the product may have. Or, select a ShockWatch Label based on the mass and size of your shipment from our ShockWatch Label Selection Guide.
3)If a package has not been mishandled, the circular indicator in the centre of the ShockWatch Label will remain white. If the package has been dropped, the indicator will show full or partial red colouration. Any red in the ShockWatch Label impact indicators window alerts receivers to inspect the package for any potential damage.
4)ShockWatch Labels impact indicators offer an economical solution to prevent damage during product transit.
5)The wide range of ShockWatch Impact Labels impact indicators are not indicators of damage, they are an indicator of mishandling. If a shipment arrives at a destination with an activated ShockWatch Label, the receiver should immediately note any visible damage to the shipment. Open the package and inspect for any damage to the goods.
- Energy and Utilities
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Furniture and Fixtures
- High Tech Equipment
- Scientific Instruments
- Medical Devices
- Auto and Truck Parts
- Industrial Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace Components
- Defense Components
- Small Distribution Transformers
- Musical Instruments/Equipment
- Construction Fixtures